Friday, August 29, 2008

A dream


One of my biggest dreams is to own a little slice of New Farm. I have lived and rented in New Farm for so many years and I so love that suburb. One of the things I love is the accessability of New Farm.

While surfing through http://www.realestate.com.au/ I game across this little gem.

It is an art deco apartment which is so the type of apartment I would love to own.


The site describes it as


Have you been dreaming of living here? Start your New Farm home ownership at Clifton Court - one of Moray Street's most recognised Art Deco buildings. Within walking distance to Moray Cafe, Riverwalk, City Cat, Merthyr Village and New Farm Park, this 1 Bedroom apartment will sell quickly.


For years I have walked past Clifton Court. I even dated a guy who lived in this exact building. I really like that 1930s Art Deco feel of buildings like this. I am enchanted with buildings that have names. Is this fate calling?

Maybe I should just bit the bullet, apply for a home loan and see where that takes me.

I am so afraid of the rejection that may come with the applying of a home loan but the prospect of having to go back into the rental market is scary me too.

Hmmm...what to do?

No comments: