Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Momentum

About five weeks ago I joined the gym. This was going to be the start of a new me. I did all the right things - 4 to 5 times a week and sessions with a personal trainer -I had some great momentum going. It was all going great. I was really enjoying it and I was starting to see some change in my appearance. My goal was to tone up and loose my big fat GUT but then something happened.........

I got a cold and for the last two weeks have been feeling so unwell. The last two days I have been vomiting and sleeping, sleeping and vomiting and watching heaps of 111 HITS shows on Foxtel(in an ideal world I would love that but not while I have been sick).

Now I feel that I have lost the habit I was forming in going to the gym. I just want to get back into that gym routine. It was fun and I was feeling good about myself and lets' face it guys the gym in one great perving session. I think I may have permanently dislodged my neck from looking around at all the hot guys.

Anyway, I just want to get better and get back into the routine. It is so frustrating when you start something with great intentions and then life comes and throws you a giant curve ball. Such a bummer!!!! :(

No comments: